Monday, June 17, 2013

Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Who Is The Coolest Of Them All?

The ones who have a pair of mirrored sunglasses are the coolest, of course. 
Especially nowadays, it is impossible to ignore mirrored sunglasses so I decided to prepare a post about them in case there are some people who haven't been aware of this trend.


I think these sunnies can easily make a simple look gorgeous. 
Blue and yellow ones are the most popular ones as far as I can see, but all of them are amazing.


 If you don't have one, my humble suggestion to you is to hurry up.
Catch the trend immediately!
 


What are your opinions about these sunnies?
Do you like them? or Do you think they look weird?



3 comments:

  1. Hello^ ^
    Like how your did this post.Nice.

    Could you give me your opinion on a post I did about colour?Trying to get as many as I can,Thanks much!

    http://itsthehue.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi doll! I love every one of these mirrored sunnies! I have some cat eye ones that are really weird but that is what makes them so fun!!! Great post!!


    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a lovely blog <3 omg i'm in love with those sunnies!! i think they are amazing!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses♥

    ReplyDelete